6-month assignment with potential to extend.
Our client seeks an accomplished and technology savvy Sr. Graphic Designer who will work with corporate, product and partner marketing teams to create impactful visual materials. Reporting to the Content Studio Director, you will be responsible for creating infographics, collateral layouts, presentations, web assets and internal communication requests. Flawless attention to detail, an ability to juggle projects and a sense of humor is required for each jam-packed and exciting day. We need a composed, curious, intuitive, can-do personality to contribute to the development of the brand.
Who are you?
- A creative, collaborative leader, passionate about marketing, data and technology.
- Focused on delivering results while building the brand.
- Commited to excellence with an exceptionally high attention to detail.
- Collaborative in partnering with internal and external resources/teams on projects.
- Motivated to be resourceful, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Humble and committed to always improving.
- Leverage brand guidelines to generate highly engaging layouts and designs that promote and match the content and brand.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop effective campaigns, championing creative from start to finish.
- Design layouts for print and web including, but not limited to: sales collateral, infographics, white papers, display advertising, print ads, PowerPoint slides, event signage, booth graphics.
- Maintain and update existing designs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive creative projects from start to finish, understanding requirements, synthesizing feedback, and implementing art corrections quickly and efficiently.
- Develop a deep understanding of products, target audiences, and competitors' activities.
- Maintain asset database on server, use established naming convention for assets, and observe file-management process and procedures.
- Drive the pursuit of excellence by fairly and consistently holding all team members accountable.
- Continuously assess succession potential, identifying training opportunities and implementing growth plans.