AQUENT is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our Client's In-House Creative Team!
• Will provide technical direction and scheduling information to related production groups and will be held accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work.
• Will be self-organized and manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects.
• To accomplish this, will exhibit: a clear understanding of marketing objectives, an understanding of production constraints and capabilities, a thorough understanding of design, layout and typography
• Can work with cross-platform files, including Windows-to-Mac and raster-to-vector conversion issues. Expert with high-end workflow extensions. Expert in pre-press issues.
• Understand relationship between production of graphic files and things that can happen (and go wrong) in alter stages (pre-press, press, and bindery).
• Can troubleshoot and design graphic production workflows, not just the files themselves.
4-year degree specializing in graphic design or similar discipline OR 5+ years of industry experience with pre-press professional level portfolio of past work.
Comes prepared with industry or subject matter expertise to explore and share ways of improving the production processes or technology. Willing to learn new technology. Works with other designers to produce highly intricate documents.
InDesign - 5+, Illustrator - 5+, Photoshop - 5+, Acrobat - 3+