The client is a software automation company looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join their team for a contract-to-hire role, for 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Jose, CA.
The Sr. Graphic Designer will report to the Sr. Director or Content Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidates must have a compelling command of the all types of design work. They must have the ability to take complex, often technical concepts, and simplify them in a way that is compelling for a business audience.
- Graphic design in all marketing channels
- Although we have a “digital first” marketing approach, designing will also be required for brochures, events, sales collateral and sales decks
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- 5+ years of graphic design experience at a software company or other technology field with a B2B go-to-market model, or business/business publication
- Foundational understanding of software products in the B2B industry
- Understanding of the digital space, social channels and design for websites
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- A foundational understanding of technology terms, their meaning and understand the software business at a high level
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume/portfolio, hourly and annual salary, and availability to interview/start!
** Must have a portfolio of relevant graphic design samples to be considered for this position **