YEAR LONG CONTRACT STARTING JANUARY 2018!
Reporting to the Sr. Creative Manager, the Sr. Graphic Production Designer will generate layouts based on a templated system for various projects supporting our clients in-store Planogram Signage. They may also be asked to help manage workflow and lead collaboration with the Graphic Production Designer. This individual must have strong typography skills and a mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite. They must also be able to plot layouts at full size and cut out for mock-up purposes. Mock-ups will need to be set by the Sr. Graphic Production Designer in our clients prototype store. The Sr. Graphic Production Designer will work closely with Ideation Designers and Marketing partners to execute and release accurate, digital-specific layouts that are on brand and meet business objective. They will need to deliver on the brief and project expectations. Illustration skills and a background in retail are a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design and produce planogram signs within templatized, branded layouts
• Assist in managing worklflow and lead collaboration with Graphic Production Designer
• Create decks based on a template for presentation of concepts
• Plot designs at full size, cut and mount if applicable
• May occasionally be asked to create simple product illustrations based on the company's illustration style
• May occasionally be asked to supervise custom photography with our in-house photographer
• Package and deliver all optimized project files for release to printers
• Manage & organize multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail environment
• Collaborate with copy team, creative ideation and marketing