About the job...
Currently seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer / Art Director with a strong design background and corporate aesthetic. This position will be actively involved in hands-on creation of projects. You will work closely with the Manager and Creative Team to ensure the creative vision and strategies are clearly communicated.
Work will include a wide range of materials for corporate benefits communications. MUST HAVE: refined design eye – for example, strong photo choices, effective use of white space, clean layout, engaging logo/infographic skills.
To excel at this job, you must be an excellent designer and have flexibility to the "nth" degree. The following qualifications indicate you’re an ideal candidate:
· 5 plus years experience in the design field, preferably several of those in an in-house corporate environment and some of those leading or project managing your own creative projects
· An excellent design portfolio with a clean, corporate design aesthetic
· Expert skills with Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Huge plus if you have the illustration capabilities and experience creating infographics
· Available beyond 40 hours per week during this project’s duration (generally the work will keep you busy approximately 40 hours per week but there is a strong possibility of overtime)
· Ability to project manage and balance the workload
· Flexible and willing to work on everything from concepting to making edits (there is a big likelihood you will be going through several rounds of edits with the client)
· Confident and able to successfully work with all types of personalities diplomatically
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Big Plus: Experience working on and understanding of corporate benefits including annual enrollments, pensions and/or 401k benefits
· Excellent attention to detail
· Huge plus if you have worked several years within the financial, insurance or health industry
· Job duration will be approximately from mid-June through the beginning of October potentially through the end of October.
· All work will need to be done onsite.
· Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM with potential for overtime as things get busier.
Please submit resume and link to portfolio to be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About the job...