Seeking a talented Sr. Designer to focus on financial related collateral. This person is responsible for hands-on development and the execution of communications, as well as building and managing digital assets and templates.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Design Communications that are delivered via print and interactive channels.
• Support the development and fulfillment of Content Management projects.
• Assist with asset production, template building and asset management.
• Proactively communicate project work in progress and exhibit strong time management skills.
• Work with project managers to identify and address project status issues.
• Exhibit collaborative work style, particularly across multiple offices, and be a positive and supportive team player.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry, either with a vendor, agency or marketing department. Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC. A working knowledge of HTML and email design is a plus as offerings for client communications are expanded. Proficiency in Mac and Windows OS environment with strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate creative and production direction and rationale. Must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining absolute organization. Ability to respond quickly to related emergencies and issues, while maintaining professionalism and attention to detail. Motivation, decisiveness, organizational skills, efficiency and dedication.
Location: Austin, TX, on-site only
Hours: 40 hours per week, M-F
Background and drug screen required.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé and link to your samples. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards