*** Our Top Fortune 500 client is looking for a Sr. Social Media Designer with commanding knowledge of industry best-practices for social platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat is REQUIRED ***
This role is responsible for creating high-level design concepts for all seasonal design efforts, to be adapted through all our online channel. The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with art directors, catalog, visual merchandising, and e-com designers, and Creative Director. S/he will be responsible for guiding and directing cross-channel projects from design concept through to completion.
Position Description -
- Designs graphic solutions (for example, digital) for projects
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision, collaborative opportunities and development opportunities for associates including designers, junior designers and production artists
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
Minimum Qualifications - Bachelors degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 6 years experience in interactive design or related field; OR 8 years experience in interactive design or related field.