• Create a clear direction for product and packaging design, ensuring a consistent look across different products, in line with the style guide and brand profile
• Apply creative strategy to the design and production of marketing communication materials (packaging, point-of-sale materials, presentations, social/digital content, exhibition material creative) to deliver effective, innovative, consistent materials with quality and on time results that support the brand strategy
• Work on customized direct to retail designs for licensees using both style guide assets and own art creations
• Liaise with Sega international offices to get approval as needed on individual projects
• Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending time lines. Provide regular status updates to the Licensing team
• Work with external design agencies to develop new materials as well as any other updates required for the style guides. Ensure on time deliveries of these projects within budget expectations.
• Support the Creative Lead for Licensing on the planning, creation, and management of Consumer Products style guides
• Produce innovative materials with maximum impact across all consumer products with new media innovations and original graphic design.
• Ensure that all representation of the brand is true to the brand identity and contains consistent strong brand messages
Skills and Abilities:
• Design degree and/or experience working on entertainment brands. Preferably both. Mac literate and fully versed in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat.
• Web design experience is a plus, including knowledge of HTML, CSS, Wordpress & SEO.
• Expert production design and layout skills, with the ability to preflight for direct to press print production
• Photography skills would be a plus.
• 2-3yrs experience working with outbound licensing on Consumer Products and creative.
• Strong design skills with a modern flair and an eye for impactful brand expression.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to receive input from different departments and find common ground solutions
• Tenacity to complete big projects and ensure high quality throughout
• Personal commitment and can-do attitude
• Ability and desire to work closely with team members and international offices
• Well informed of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Flash.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs