• Design compelling HTML emails and other marketing assets that are both on brand and on trend.
• Bring to life new features, functionality and user experiences on websites that fulfill business needs and are exciting to members.
• Act as a leader for other graphic designers to keep the client brand’s look and feel consistent and best in class. Contribute to development and upholding of style guide.
• Work closely with Art Director, copy team and graphic designers to create new marketing materials
• Work constructively with Product Marketing, Brand Marketing and Customer Acquisition to obtain key information and develop graphics that meet the team’s objectives
• Minimum 5 years experience as a graphic designer
• Experience in utilizing a strong brand identity
• Familiar with standard concepts, best practices and procedures
• Work well under pressure; effectively handle tight deadlines, unexpected delays, revisions, ad hoc requests and changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills, and loves to collaborate with team members
• Strong creative problem solving skills; ability to interpret analytical thinking into design concepts
• Well organized with attention to detail and ability to follow-through
• Experience managing projects from start to finish that involves work from other designers, photographers, retouchers and copywriters.
• Strong proficiency in Adobe CS5. Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Flash and scripting languages a plus.