ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work directly with our studio head, producers, artists and engineers to design games, levels, and gameplay content for iOS & Android music games primarily. You may also do some work with simulation and casual games.
● Develop concepts from 1-pagers all the way to complete game design documents, with the help of your team (producer, artists, engineers, etc.).
● Lead/facilitate prototyping in all forms for rapid iteration and exploration of ideas.
● Design enhancements to existing concepts and shipping games to create compelling new features and versions.
● Research trends and competition continually with an eye to incorporate advances and innovations in the field.
● Document ideas, concepts, and technical designs in a detailed format that is approachable by all team members.
• Serious passion for games - you are a player first and foremost and have been for years.
• Bachelor of Arts (BA): Game Design or other related fields.
• 3 - 4 years of work experience designing for shipping AAA and/or mobile titles.
• Experience in music, social, online and/or iPhone game design a must.
• Thorough understanding video games' commercial appeal to a casual gaming audience.
• Demonstrated success at communicating your designs and vision to colleagues from different professional backgrounds.
NICE TO HAVE
● Knowledge of Facebook and other social game concepts.
● Familiarity with mobile technology -- its limitations and its unique possibilities -- as it pertains to games.
● Prototyping skills in Flash, Unity, or other platforms.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
ABOUT THE ROLE