SR. GRC ANALYST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SR. GRC ANALYST! **
- Support control design & operating effectiveness testing in Archer.
- Typical work day will be working with the GDPR readiness team, led by the Enterprise Information Management organization, and building critical controls & governance artifacts for compliance readiness purposes.
- Deliverables includes policies and standards that this analyst will help design, supporting other teams within the company’s Technology sector, making sure there's clarity and accountability, protecting against the creation of duplicative or vague requirements.
- Responsible for driving the creation of control objectives mapped to GDPR requirements
- Analyzing and assisting teams with building controls, policies and standards in response to GDPR requirements, for GRC. Utilizing RSA Archer on a daily basis for building out our controls library, inputting policy and standard changes, and reporting.
- Must be proficient in compliance & audit readiness, technology controls design.
- Must be proficient in technology governance, technical writing.
- Must be proficient in privacy & GDPR.
- Would ideally have recent background and experience with the RSA Archer platform.
- Technology controls background
- Privacy background
- Be consultative and analytical