Develop components of front-end applications and tools. Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation, and administration of the applications. Drive technical direction at the application/product level for small to mid sized projects. Design, spec, schedule, and provide quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-3 months in duration). Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur. Consistently follow through on details and drive issues to closure. Provide written design documents, test plans, and test results. Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
Job Description: Senior Front End Developer - Our client is an international travel site that helps customers find the best deals on airfare, hotels, car rentals and more. Their work environment is fun, fast paced and ever changing. They offer great benefits, competitive pay and travel perks because they don’t just sell travel; they have a passion for it. Do you?
Who you are. Our client is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to work with our UX and Web Engineering teams. You are a pragmatic , good-humored problem solver. Your role will be to help us conceptualize and create solutions for all our client's web products through high fidelity code and prototypes. You will be working in an Agile environment delivering production ready code with Angular JS and Bootstrap. Your solutions will convey desired interaction and layout based on collaboration with UX. UX is part of the client's product team, where you will work closely with UX designers and product managers to build out product ideas for web and mobile applications. You will lead strategic and complex Front End Development projects with a high level of attention to detail. You will work closely with designers and help mock up concepts and identify problem areas or breakages in the design. You will have an end-to-end responsibility for the quality of user experience of our products, from concept through production.
• Create high fidelity, production ready code for release.
• Work closely with product managers, UX designers and writers, and software engineers on building current and future versions of our client's product.
• Advocate for the end user, provide recommendations for the user interface in design discussions and be able to integrate them into the product.
• Provide technical expertise and know-how to all project stakeholders.
• Provide accurate assessments of time and level of effort required to deliver projects. Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of professional Front End Development experience creating exceptional user-centered interfaces and experiences.
• Good understanding of responsive design and layout.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong conceptual and presentation skills.
• Experience with User Research and testing is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to recognize good design (visually and functionally).
• Strong understanding of leading edge Web technologies and UI development.
• Familiarity with design software (Photoshop), product interfaces, and other industry standards/trends.
• A great portfolio is a must.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs