Our client, a transportation software company, is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join their team. They are a national leader of multi-model transportation solutions, providing trip planners, travel dashboards, ridesharing, commuter surveys, trip tracking, gamification, incentives and GIS reporting tools. They license their UNITY platform to municipalities, transit authorities, TMA’s, universities and companies across North America. They offer a competitive salary (commiserate with experience), insurance stipend, unlimited PTO and flexible and remote work schedules.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Develop automated testing
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of AngularJS
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs