We have a casual work environment with unparalleled work quality and an amazing team of music loving, beer drinking, digital experts. We’re looking for a developer who is at the top of his or her game an
• Handle multiple projects, reliably meet deadlines and deliver fully functional web projects
• Ability to lead a project team, helping drive applications to the finish line.
• Passion to learn, explore and encourage the development team to utilize new web platforms, emerging standards, tools and best practices
• Help mentor and guide the careers of other team members
• Work closely with Brand Managers and Digital Producers to create and execute a variety of online projects
• Solid understanding of the software development process and methodologies
• Expertise with DevOps tools and processes
• Knowledge in implementation of Google and other related analytics platforms
• Has thoughtful opinions and can lead a technical conversation with internal and external clients
• Burning desire to push the envelope and continually improve process and ability of all team members.
• Experience in working with Hybrid-Native or Native application development a plus
• Expertise and experience in interfacing with 3rd party applications, API and SASS/PASS providers.
• Understanding of online marketing metrics for websites, email, social media, paid media, PPC and SEO.
• Comes from a creative/design background and can work brainstorm potential applications with the creative department
• agency or in house experience as a developer is a huge plus!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs