Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Sr. Front-End Developer in Dallas, TX.
Only candidates local to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered for this role.
Only candidates not requiring sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered for this role.
Required skills and competencies:
- 5+ years of experience in Web Application development
- Experience working with Front-End Frameworks
- Understanding of how to use developer tools to analyze site performance and where to refactor existing code
- Proven record of producing high performance code that is readable, reusable, maintainable, and extensible
- Clear understanding of the HTTP request methods
- Understanding of the critical rendering path
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions for desktop, mobile, and fully responsive sites using adaptive technologies
- Experience with version control systems
- Ability to take the initiative in problem solving with being able to meet fixed deadlines
- Good communication and conversational skills in order to communicate technical information, concepts, and ideas to non-developer team members
Optional but preferred:
- Experience with Hybris Cloud
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience working within a global company with many cultures, languages, and time zones
- Experience participating in an Agile work environment
- Ability to successfully mentor other developers in technology and best practices
- Ability to assisting in roadmap planning and feature estimation