At Aquent's client in SF, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company, Experience Designers are integral to the creative process and play pivotal roles in the strategy, conception and design. Designers have experience connecting customers and brands through intuitive interfaces and transformative brand experiences.
As an Experience Designer for 6+ months, you will work with creative leadership and key partners to deliver our products and services to the world through our web and mobile experiences. You will contribute to the development of key interactive experiences and flows that are consistent across the client's products. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from visual designers, project managers, writers and developers to deliver these digital experiences.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience: experience strategy, user personas, use cases, scenarios, user flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, functional specs, etc.
- Leading and/or contributing to user research and usability studies.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Execute against multiple work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually-based, iconic experiences.
- BA/BS Degree in Design
- 6-8 years of experience in a related field as a designer at a world-class design/interactive agency or in-house team
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other web design and documentation tools.
- Experience strategy – envisioning how experiences should live in the world.
- Strong interaction design work: ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows, and mockups
- Fluent in creating rapid prototypes for web and/or mobile app experiences
- Comfort designing UI elements, on-screen graphic design, iconography, and data visualization.
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of digital experiences