Vitamin T is currently in search of a Senior Experience Architect for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a one month role!
The Sr. Experience Architect is primarily responsible for creating tactical solutions for Internet and multimedia project strategies. This is a hands on role; the Sr. Experience Architect manages integration of the information design and project concepts, along with document deliverables, including: discovery/envision documents, competitive analysis, personas, interaction design specifications, site architecture maps, and page schematics based on the clients creative methodology and standards. The role is highly collaborative and challenges the team to think beyond what may be expected and to think outside of the box.
We're looking for someone who:
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
- Experience spans creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications
- Full understanding and ability to translate business needs and objectives into leading-edge technology
- Has the curiosity of an inventor, the passion of an artist, and the ability to inspire passion, commitment and work from others
- Curious and excited by new ideas
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or 3+ years of equivalent work experience in digital design, graphic design or advertising.
Engaging online portfolio is required for consideration
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards