Global consumer banking brand seeks digital / email marketing professional for a long term contract role (W2 with benefits and potential to convert to a perm).
The Sr. Email Marketing Associate will sit on the Email Build team, managing all aspects of an email build and deployment for the Digital Channel Delivery team, including but not limited to:
- Scripting dynamic content into an existing HTML file,
- Building fully dynamic emails based on a standardized design
- Segmentation of customer lists – based on campaign requirements
- Deploying those campaigns from the email service provider’s platform in a self-service environment.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the conversation from the Build team: in the gathering of requirements, providing analysis of the path forward – and executing against those final requirements.
- You will build out the campaigns – from start to finish – on the deployment platforms – deploying these marketing and servicing emails to our customers according to schedule.
- Utilizing finalized HTML (and creative assets) and reference lists – create fully dynamic wireframes based on approved creative concepts.
- Troubleshoot rendering issues with the HTML when the campaign moves into the build phase – identify issues and work on a resolution.
- Utilizing the self-serve email platforms, segment customer lists on per campaign basis based on requirements.
- Supervise the activities of junior team members, mentoring and assisting them on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- Take ownership of the QC processes for the Email Build team’s work.
- Adhere to and promote our existing quality controls.
- BS degree, preferably in Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related-field.
- 2-3 years practical experience with HTML and CSS – experience in creating HTML emails is preferred.
- Familiarity with both QA and QC in a digital / development environment.
- Previous experience in a self-serve model for deploying email campaigns is preferred.
- Familiarity with email as a delivery channel.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on changing requirements.
- Familiarity with Freemarker – candidates with Freemarker / Java experience will be prioritized.
- Candidates with experience on Epsilon and / or Acxiom platforms will be prioritized..