Manager, Program Management-Interactive
The primary functions of this position include project and program management, client management and team leadership. The Senior Interactive Project Manager position requires the ability to engage with our client’s senior marketing, technical, and executive management to assure that the solution we create addresses the client's business requirements.
The Manager, Program Management-Interactive manages complex interactive engagements to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
• Work with the pursuit team to complete RFP's, project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
• Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
• Partners with other project leaders to lead teams of 10-15 people. Builds and structures the project team to ensure maximum performance.
• Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.).
• Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria.
• Develops relationships with, and ensures the appropriate participation of, key client stakeholders and client executives; Provides day-to-day project contact for the client
• Manage and control project scope and the change control process
• Manages the project financials including overall project budget
• Assure that projects complete according to schedule and within budget
• At least 5-7 years of project management experience, from an interactive agency
• At least 5 years of leadership and/or management experience
• At least 5 years experience managing larger, more complex and cross functional interactive agency projects
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects, systems and business analysis
• 3+ years of client management experience liaising with business owners and executive level clients
• Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
• Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
Bachelor's degree required
Master's degree preferred
Client facing skills, good communication skills, Must have OLA experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs