Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough Retail solutions that simplify the lives of customers worldwide.
7-Eleven is expanding its social, mobile, and digital footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. At the newly formed Digital Center of Excellence team, we are looking to foster innovation by focusing on designing experiences for customer delight and Test & Learn methodologies. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at 7-Eleven.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do!
- Draw out deep customer insights to fuel product vision and direction
- Define product strategy for core dimensions of 7-Eleven CRM program leading to new mobile and web eCommerce products
- Translate game-changing strategy into a roadmap and execute against it, by working closely with Customer Experience Designers, Marketing, Merchandising, IT and a range of strategic partners in a collaborative environment
- Foster the growth and development of promising talent
- Direct responsibility for measurable business and customer outcomes
- Make proposals to senior management regarding implications of proposed products and defining the business case.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going product evaluation.
- Assist in developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, and working with all departments to execute.
- Ability to set deliverable expectations and manage strategic partner relationships.
Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree required, MBA preferred
Experience: 5-7 years
- Product Management experience having managed entire product development cycle from concept to introduction of Digital SaaS products and customer driven innovation/ experience working with Customer Experience Design.
- Experience working on mission critical user workflows on web & mobile.
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity.
- Passion for solving problems for customers through compelling digital experiences.
- Understanding and experience with a wide range of business models and monetization methods.
- Hands-on business analytics experience and proven ability to use analytics to drive development of business cases and product strategy.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Experience with customer loyalty & CRM programs preferred
- Experience with a variety of mobile platforms (iPhone, Android, HTML5) preferred.