Are you a customer experience-driven Sr. Digital Product Manager? If so, we are looking for you! Our forward-thinking Fortune 500 ‘luxury brand’ financial service and credit card company is in need of a freelance Sr. Digital Product Management Consultant to join their team. This role is onsite, 40 hours a week, until Dec. 2018; opportunity to extend.
The Digital Brand Products & Platforms Team within Global Advertising and Brand Management is focused on creating experiences that deliver value for global customers.
What You Will Do:
- As an experienced Sr. Digital Product Management Consultant, you will lead the enterprise-wide marketing Global Brand website by being responsible for defining product features and requirements, leading the work streams and related meetings with cross functional stakeholders to prioritize business needs, collaborating with the technology team to prioritize the backlog and manage feature development and enhancements, working closely with agency partners, required UX and UI deliverables, and managing the site tracking and reporting.
- Support maintenance of the end-to-end brand site experience with cross-functional stakeholders and teams, including engineers, designers and program owners.
- Guide the day-to-day execution of items and provide task forecasts, participate in daily stand-up calls with the Scrum team, work closely with creative agency on assets and specs for build
- Drive creative reviews, legal, privacy and brand approvals, liaise with creative agency, development team, and internal stakeholders to ensure the assets are on schedule (e.g. daily + weekly stand-up calls, reviews with teams); manage the Omniture reporting and KPI reports
- As someone with an analytical eye, provide creative feedback and insights that translate to driving business goals and improve results puzzle interact and impact the overall project
What You Need:
- Strong project management managing a digital product (website, app, responsive site, etc.) and familiarity with web/app development best practices
- Experience with Omniture and familiarity with web/app development best practices
- Demonstrated ability to drive business outcomes based on user needs
- Detailed oriented, able to identify key questions, make product decisions and determine how pieces of the puzzle interact and impact the overall project
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com