Started by Alexander Hamilton in 1784, this powerhouse Fortune 500 client is one of the longest-lasting financial institutions in the world enduring every economic event over the past 230 years.
And you can be part of this exciting journey! Our client is looking for a long-term contract Sr. Digital Product Marketing Analyst to join their team for 6 months (with the opportunity to convert), onsite, 40 hours a week, NYC, working on the innovative Sumday product. Sumday was created by a team of ambitious entrepreneurs to help people invest for the future by leveraging existing social behaviors. With Sumday, users can open investments accounts by putting only $1 down, and automatically contribute to their account by using the hashtag #Sumday.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible to support the Sumday product design and development team by performing business analysis.
- Your primary focus will be on tasks related to mobile-first, responsive websites web apps, native mobile apps. This role will lead requirements gathering sessions to provide functional advice to product teams, perform technical analysis to assess impact or feasibility of requirements, interact with the development teams to address questions
and ensure requirements are being met, and identify opportunities to extend our channel capabilities to better meet business requirements.
- Create requirements documentation by working with multiple responsible parties
(i.e. product team, 3rd party agency, development team, backend development team, etc.)
- Deliver presentations to provide functional advice to the product and development teams and communicate technical analysis findings as an output of triaging issues.
What You Will Need:
- 6+ years prior experience working as a business analyst with marketing or product groups.
- Background with digital product and web content management processes and concepts
- Strong analytics, creative problem solving and project management skills
- Process oriented (i.e. change control, requirement gathering, process flow diagramming, system flow diagramming, testing, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of independently working on multiple projects at once
- Experience working in an agile environment, familiar with Scrum framework; preferred experience with Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org