We're looking for a stellar Senior Digital Producer for a well known Healthcare agency in Cambridge/Boston. In this role, the Senior Digital Producer has overall responsibility for estimating, managing scope, schedule, processes, and teams to deliver digital projects for assigned brands, on-time and within budget. This person ensures projects run as smoothly as possible, are within budget, are delivered on time, and are of a high level of quality. We're looking for someone to join this creative team on a full time, temp to perm position! We're also considering people who are open to direct hire/Perm. Check out the role responsibilities below and apply if you're interested!
- Manage digital projects from request through to final delivery. Develop clear and thorough project plans, detailing internal tasks, client reviews and approvals. Set up andmanage necessary touch points such as stand ups, status, hours review, etc. Understand client review and approval processes and ensure the plan accommodates necessary review cycles. Manage projects with a wholistic approach to ensure multi-project workstreams are not siloed and make sense in terms of timing and priority. Coordinate and sync all planning efforts with the PM/SPM responsible for the brand
- Manage internal cross-functional teams to ensure they have the time and materials needed to complete their task and understand their priorities. Work with resource manager and relevant management to ensure team members are properly allocated and staffed on the project. Ensures the team members are collaborating across functions. Manage all external dev resources, including development and QA partners. The DP is the caretaker of the team spirit
- Manage digital projects (all tiers)
- dentify risk and potential issues before they become a problem and work with their teams and management to resolve
- Ensure that all projects are reviewed as defined by the company process and are delivered with the highest quality
- Follow established company processes and ensures their teams are also following processes. Identify where processes can be improved, develop an approach, and work with management to implement changes as needed
- Provide estimates and assumptions for projects. Participate in burn report meetings and work with PM and brand leadership to resolve issues. Ensure digital projects are managed within and delivered to scope. Flag when work is going out of scope and ensure resolution. Ensures vendor invoices are approved in a timely manner. Keep timesheet up to date on a weekly basis (more frequently as needed)
- Partner with PM/SPMs and account management to ensure the project team is aligned on what is required. Work with account teams to set client expectations and proactively manage concerns and issues
- Interact with clients, as needed, to relay project plan, timing, potential risks, etc. with project manager and account team
- Lead teams to ensure the digital projects stay within scope and timeline. Take full ownership in leading internal meetings (project kick-off, internal reviews, etc.). Take initiative to proactively identify and solve issues as it relates to project execution and team spirit
- Manage and mentor junior level staff
- senior level digital project management experience, some other project management and account management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or operations management, advanced degree a plus
- Familiarity with the pharma, healthcare, or similar industry
- Experience in managing digital projects at varying level of scope and complexity in an agency setting. Good understanding of digital work that includes: web site development, databases, social, analytics, CMS, information architecture, user experience, etc. Experience in managing projects in multiple methodologies – waterfall and agile.
- A great communicator (verbal and written) with a strong attention to detail. Has experience with presenting in a business setting. Can present and lead both client and internal meetings as it relates to project planning and execution
- Experience in leading, collaborating, managing and working with teams (co-located, remote and cross-functional) to deliver on projects. Ability to adjust style of management and communication (written and verbal) to fit the situation and
individuals Proven ability to think on their feet, identify potential issues and work with their teams and management to solve.
- Experience in managing at least 1 person in overseeing their work and career development. Experience in writing reviews, working with direct reports on their growth plans, and able to have constructive conversations to improve performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite. Experience with project management tools such as Workfront, MS project, Smartsheet, and the like, a plus. Experience with digital tools such as Jira, Bugherd, Axure, Balsmiq, Google Analytics, CMS (Wordpress, Sitecore, etc.) and the like a plus.