▼雇用形態 (Contract Type)
Offering thousands of Movies and TV shows to stream online, including recent cinema blockbusters, exclusives and now our own US and Japanese original content, our Internet video on demand service is changing the way people watch Movies and TV and we want you to be a part of it.
Looking for a digital marketer who can leverage digital expertise in planning, execution and optimization of our marketing channels. As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for shaping the future of our customer acquisition marketing for our Internet video on demand service in Japan. This role focuses on Search Marketing and Affiliate Marketing channel for both strategy and execution. You will analyze the channel performance, develop strategy, and lead initiatives to grow the channel. You will manage listing (Paid Search) accounts and affiliate partners, analyze their performance, manage and report day to day performance, and learn and influence multiple stakeholders including international the Video Marketing team across the world. The impact of this role is significant and broad, accounting for a large percentage of our KPIs. This role potentially will own responsibility for Display marketing and mobile app marketing, too.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills as well as problem solving skills with a good understanding of digital marketing. The candidate will need to leverage their proven track record of leading as well as executing marketing initiatives. In addition, ability to work with analytics team, excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English, and ability to understand overall marketing strategy and support it building consensus with senior leaders and other team members will need to be shown.
【Your key responsibility will be】
・Own the strategy, planning, and execution of our Internet video on demand service Marketing channel (Search and Affiliate will be the initial focus)
・Manage our Internet video service listing (Paid Search) account including keyword expansion, bid optimization, ad text optimization, reviewing costly keywords and evaluating negative keywords
・Manage partner affiliate websites and affiliate service providers
・Create and execute initiatives to grow the channel working with search vendors (such as Google/Yahoo) and figuring out opportunity
・Analyze and communicate marketing performance to local and global stakeholders sharing and learning best practices
・Work closely with internal content marketing team and support new title launches including our Original and exclusive titles
· Confident communicator in English and Japanese
· Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills, and an ability to use data and metrics to backup assumptions, drive rationale, discover root causes and identify opportunities
· Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
· Ability to prioritize workload and deliver results against multiple deadlines in a fast-paced setting
· Strong attention to detail
· Keen interest in digital marketing
· Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis. This includes familiarity with VLookups, Pivot tables, and other such functionalities
· Experienced online/digital marketer
· Familiar with Search Marketing including experience in operating Google AdWords
· Familiar with Affiliate Marketing
· Fully fluent in spoken and written Japanese and English
· Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams
· Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, and grows fast
· Writing SQL and experience in managing big data
· An MBA or equivalent master degree is a plus
· Preferred industry: IT, Finance, Consulting
· Background: Marketing experience or interest in Marketing
・Need more member to join the team!
・9:00-18:00（8 hours work）60 mins lunch time
・20～30 hours / month
・Week holiday system (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, New Year's holidays, paid vacation