Seeking Senior Level Digital Marketing Analyst for a major healthcare organization in Minnetonka. This is a 6 month+ contract role. Work can be done remotely, however, all candidates must be local enough to Minnetonka for meetings as needed. **OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES NEED NOT APPLY AT THIS TIME**
The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst is an analytics expert with a proven track record, a driven self-starter, problem solver, and someone that is passionate about creating remarkable digital experiences driven by insights. The position requires extensive experience in digital analytics, relationship building skills, and proven ability to think strategically in the complex and evolving healthcare environment.
The role will focus on analyzing multiple sources of data, providing actionable insights that inform decisions, and developing recommendations to improve engagement and communication with providers. You will use analytics tools and your expertise to build segmentation, reporting, dashboards, and data visualizations focused on provider data across an ecosystem of digital channels.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Gather, document and analyze business requirements to drive data analysis and interpretation
• Develop and distribute reports and digital dashboards to track website and campaign performance, business trends, provider behavior, web engagement and other metrics for the provider space
• Perform in-depth analysis of website visitors across multiple websites to understand behavior and uncover key areas for improvement to drive engagement and success.
• Leverage business knowledge and analytical skills to translate results into clear insights and recommendations to support continuous improvement to websites and campaigns.
• Suggest ways to optimize and test websites and marketing programs based on analysis and reporting
• Share insights and recommendations to business partners and leadership through presentations and other communications.
• Evaluate current reporting tools and capabilities to identify and implement improvements and changes.
• Collaborate with team to ensure consistency of information and reports, share best practices and develop systems knowledge.
Education And Experience
5-7 years of experience in Digital Marketing and measurement
Bachelor's degree; degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred
What You Excel In
• Strong analytics, strategic, and critical thinking skills
• Competent in completing in-depth analysis and development of clear recommendations.
• Hands-on experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, CoreMetrics, WebTrends, Google Analytics, or similar tools (Adobe Analytics Preferred)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape is a must
• Strong communication skills are essential; must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and present clear insights to all levels of the organization
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks with high degree of attention to detail
• Self-directed and strong personal initiative and accountability