The client is a digital agency looking for a Sr. Designer to join their team onsite, 40 hrs/wk in Cupertino, CA for a 6-month contract.
**Possibility to convert to full time for the right candidate
The Sr. Designer is an original thinker who contributes to the development of creative concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form. Working in the Creative Services Department, the Designer is a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results for the Internet and Web- based marketing initiatives. Attention to detail, combined with a strong working knowledge of design-related applications is essential.
• Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
• Creating interactive design concepts
• Designing: mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; animated GIFs
• Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
• Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers
• Retail experience (Big retail -- i.e. Nike, Target, Macy's, Ebay, etc.)
• Strong digital design (i.e. websites, web apps, mobile, etc.)
• Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills
• A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator
NICE TO HAVES:
• Motion graphics, AfterEffects, and Illustration experience
• Passion to work with others in a collaborative design space
**Must have a portfolio that showcases strong digital design and retail experience to be considered
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio, hourly rate and availability to interview/start!