A high end global fashion apparel client is seeking an exceptional Senior Visual/Graphic (Digital) Designer to play a major part in leading the brand's the digital experience. This person will be responsible for leading creative execution and output within the design team, and will manage, inspire and mentor junior designers. Candidates should possess a sophisticated visual style, flexibility, and a compelling portfolio. You will report to the Head of Design/Creative Director.
Creative work will include brainstorming and designing new look/feel of the brand's web site, coming up with new concepts for email and site, and designing email and site projects from start to finish with very limited direction. The candidate will oversee junior web designers and assist them with their design layouts to reach the optimum look/feel of the site. In addition, you will be responsible for presenting your work to the team, routing files for approval and releasing organized files to production management when approved. This person will frequently be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with other Designers, Marketers, Merchants, Project Mangers, Content Developers and the UI/UX teams.
• Design materials that enhance the client brand and the overall customer experience
• Ensure design reflects the client brand look-and-feel by following brand standards and actively help develop graphic standards
• Drive innovation with editorial approach
• Concept stories that work across digital + print platforms and transition them from concept to final production-ready digital assets
• Present work to business partners and senior management
• Manage junior designers and their individual development. Set clear roles, responsibilities, and expectations of all projects to ensure that the design output is brand appropriate and all marketing requirements are completed on time with the highest standard possible for both internal and external reviews.
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
• Be responsible for presenting your work to the team, routing files for approval and releasing organized files to production management when approved
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, merchandising, marketing, project management, content developers and the UI/UX teams.