Our boutique branding and design agency client is looking for a talented, motivated and passionate Sr. Digital Designer to lead the creation of engaging digital experiences for their clients, primarily in the luxury and beauty categories. Projects will include new and existing e-commerce and branding websites, digital campaigns, iOS apps, social media and more.
This is a full time, on site position located in Lower Manhattan and is a 3-month temp to hire opportunity.
This position will:
· Work closely with the creative and account teams to build productive creative partnerships with clients.
· Understand the client’s brand, project objectives, user needs, and desired functionality in order to develop effective strategies and thoughtful digital design solutions across multiple channels.
· Function as design lead, overseeing creative, managing project team members (delegating work and providing effective feedback).
· Concept, design and/or execute digital campaigns, websites, apps and social media for maximum usability, engagement and desired outcome.
· Present work to clients at key milestones, providing context and rationale for design decisions and soliciting feedback to ensure project achieves client objectives.
· Oversee the extension of approved or existing creative across multiple digital touchpoints.
· Interface with third-party developers to ensure design intent is realized.
· Collaborate on creative brainstorming, digital strategy development, competitive and best practice research, RFP creation, digital requirement documentation and more.
· Effectively mentor and manage future direct report(s) to maximize their potential.
· 5+ years experience in digital design, including UI/UX, e-commerce, mobile/responsive and iOS applications
· A highly-refined aesthetic, with strong layout and typography skills, demonstrated by a robust portfolio of digital work for beauty and luxury brands
· Strategic thinker, able to understand client objectives, and develop strategies to achieve desired outcomes
· Highly proficient with the entire Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision (or similar)
· Strong knowledge of digital standards, social media, HTML/CSS, CMS platforms, and ESPs
· Proven leadership skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and people under tight timelines
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to effectively present work to clients, and
communicate and collaborate with external and internal teams