Our client in Billerica is hiring a Digital Designer for a 1 year contact that could extend. This position is onsite and full time hours.
The successful candidate will excel at creating high-standard and brand compliant designs. In this role, you will be responsible for producing multiple deign projects, serve as a subject matter expert and provide creative leadership for the development of new innovative solutions and capabilities.
• Design solutions to a variety of complex problems; translates complex information into visual solutions
• Execute on the latest trends in digital media, apply new technologies to design media products and services that meet business objectives
• Conceptualizes and design graphics and digital marketing products.
• Lead project consisting of graphic designers, developers, and writers/editors to producing a variety of design marketing pieces
• Manage multiple projects concurrently from concept to final output. Prioritizes workload to meet budget, schedule and quality requirements
• Applies branding and corporate identity guidelines to all digital products; maintains brand standards including templates, images, messages, style, logo usage, and other factors
• Ensure creative quality of teams final deliverables • Working alongside department manager to create and implement best practices for our creative processes
• Complete knowledge and understanding of industry standards, applications, processes, design concepts, techniques, principles, tools, and current methods used in the design industry
• Design and layout of graphics for emails, web, social media sites and other marketing materials
• Corporate identity branding knowledge
• UX/UI design and advanced designing for emerging tools, trends, technologies
• Expert-level experience with PC-based Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) Ability to work independently and collaboratively on projects
• Have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
• Portfolio demonstrating technical expertise and innovation, conceptual ability, versatility and imagination, and solid design skills (provide URL for online portfolio or PDFs)
• Demonstrated art direction experience
• Demonstrated experience leading teams
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Interested? Apply today.