You are a talented Senior Digital Designer, you know everything about responsive design, advertising, email and websites. You love working in Photoshop, taking concepts and assets from various sources and recreating them for the spaces in which they live. You are thorough, detail oriented and excited about the opportunities to innovate especially in the digital retail space. The Senior Digital Designer takes direction from marketing teams and creative directors for a variety of digital assets used in our advertising campaigns. He or she also redesigns and resizes creative for web pages and emails, pixel-perfect assets, handing them off to the development teams.
Responsibilities include: create digital assets for various marketing campaigns, creative reviews for vendor assets, design weekly emails and campaign emails, oversee routine creative updates to digital content, maintain oversight on our branding guidelines and pixel-perfect templates.
As part of the creative team, the Senior Digital Designer will receive direction from the Manager of Web Design and Development. He or she will work closely with other team members while managing their own timelines to design and implement new web projects. The ideal candidate is a resourceful, collaborative team player with a proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Strong interpersonal and time management skills are required. He or she must be able to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects, and develop strong working relationships with various teams.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with business partners and marketing groups, translating their goals into wireframes and then creative assets
• Strengthen the relationship between the creative directors, designers, production artists and front end developers
• Prepare digital assets for web development, with image optimization in mind
• View the website as a whole; taking into account style guides, best practices and UX trends
• Close communication with copywriters, web producers and developers when working on a project to update assets that do not require design direction
• Provide guidance to digital production artists to keep our templates and assets up to date
• Plans weekly site updates to meet or exceed expectations, prioritizes projects and effectively manages their own workflow.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs