Seeking a Sr. Digital Content Writer / Strategist to join a UX team within a global financial institution (content includes: short form directional copy, FAQs, emails, alerts, etc.). The opportunity starts as a temporary (W2) hourly role with potential to go long term and/or convert to a permanent role.
This client's goal is to become the leader in digital financial services and payments; and to deliver highly personalized, real time experiences for consumers. The Digital Content team is responsible for enhancing the desktop, mobile and tablet experiences for our current and prospective customers.
• At least 7 years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space. The team seeks a top-notch content writer & strategist with:
• At least 5 years of experience planning content strategies for responsive sites.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus.
• Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts, and line-of-business owners.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage. Spanish language proficiency is a plus, as is a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or other communications-related field.
• Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
• Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, obtaining feedback and approvals from clients, and revising documents according to that feedback. Must be able to produce copy that's consistent with Chase's voice and tone.
• Experience enforcing best practices and processes from the start of the project life cycle to the project’s official launch.
***Candidates should provide recent web writing samples (online portfolios are preferred) and may be asked to complete a written test after the first interview.