Aquent Studios has an immediate need for a talented Sr. Designer to provide on-site support to our client, a prestigious law firm in NY. This is a salaried, on-site contract role, complete with competitive benefits like medical, dental, 401k, and paid time off.
The Sr. Designer will work mostly on Tier 1 and Tier 2 requests. These more complex projects will require higher-level design and a deeper understanding of the content, audience and communication goals of the deliverable. He or she will work closely with the client's Art Director and will become an expert in our client's brand. As such, he or she will learn when it is appropriate for Creative to push the envelope, and when it is not. The Sr. Designer will not only be hands-on in this role, but will likely also brainstorm with the Account Manager, content team, and client stakeholder/s, and may develop multiple concepts for key projects. He or she will develop new templates and brand refresh initiatives. For simpler projects, when image is key, the Sr. Graphic Designer will become involved in image selection or review.
- Develop well-organized concepts, and communicate them in client presentations as required
- Understand client's strategies, communication objectives, and style/legal requirements
- Collaborate effectively with Account Manager, copywriters, other designers, multimedia specialists, partners/vendors as needed
- Serve as strategic partner to client's Art Director
- Organize disparate source materials into cohesive relevant design