As a Senior Designer, you will be responsible for creating and executing on the creative solution established by the client’s creative brief and by your Creative and Art Directors.
You will work closely with other lead members of the project team (CD, AD, IA, technical and project management), taking responsibility for the delivery of the project, alongside the project manager. You will also be responsible for showing work to internal clients, mostly CD / AD always indicating how the solutions and ideas meet the requirements of the creative brief.
You should understand the goals and creative strategy of each project. Each team member should have a level of awareness regarding the industry, competitors and clients to participate in discussions regarding the future strategy of the group and department.
1. 5+ years of design experience and formal design training with conceptual design skills.
2. Create award winning visual design incorporating typography, color theory, logo and icon design while being mindful of usability and web best practices.
3. Visually integrate and enhance the site architecture, user Interface and navigation as outlined by the CD / AD and or creative brief and technical specifications.
4. Be receptive to art direction and produce consistently creative solutions.
5. Strong typographical, interactive design and motion graphic skills are a must.
6. Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have strong communications skills.
7. Responsible for the conception, design, and execution of innovative visual materials for large interactive initiatives, online advertising and digital marketing and design projects.
8. Handle multiple projects simultaneously, and work closely with internal and external teams.
9. Create a range of concepts and designs for each project.
10. Create full suite of pages for eCommerce platform designs
11. Partner with copywriters to ensure the copy and voice supports the concept.
12. Expert use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
13. Flash and After Effects experience is a big plus.
1. Be part of a project team that wins an industry interactive award
2. elevate and expand your overall design capabilities
3. help win two new clients in retail, and two non-retail, support pitch
4. have your designs be picked for final site creative 10 times
You are a highly talented, proactive and passionate creative with a love of all things creative.
With your proven skills and experience in a senior role within a leading digital agency you are willing to take on more responsibility, want to get things done to the highest quality and have a genuine interest in developing others and yourself.
All employees should have a good level of knowledge regarding working processes and adhere to these with reference to both projects and the management of the company. It is important to understand your role within the organization and how you affect other members in the teams by the manner in which you work. It is a requirement that you complete an accurate record of your time each day.