The client is a software automation company looking for a Sr. Designer to join their team for a contract-to-hire role, for 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Jose, CA.
The Sr. Designer will contribute to a variety of design assets from print (marketing collateral, case studies, etc.) to digital (web design, landing pages) to trade show assets (signage and PowerPoint/keynote presentations).
- Create and inspire engagement that meets strategic marketing objectives
- Conceptualize, design, present and execute modern, sophisticated digital design and web experiences, including websites, microsites, landing pages, newsletters, and more
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies, best practices and what’s trending
- Collaborating closely with Product Marketing, UI/UX designers, and Content Strategists
- Ensuring brand consistency on all design projects across multiple marketing channels
- Delivering finalized, full fidelity design comps for implementation
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in web, digital, email, print and/or traditional advertising
- Solid proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, color, and photography usage
- Effectively communicating design visions through sketches and mockups/prototypes
- Handling multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume/portfolio, hourly and annual salary, and availability to interview/start!
** Must have a portfolio of relevant visual design samples to be considered for this position **