Aquent Studios has a new opportunity for a Sr. Designer to join our new design innovations team!
In this unique role, the Sr. Designer will be working in a fast paced, test-and-learn environment. In this environment, the creative team will sit with business leads to generate new ideas and iterate to respond to business needs in real time. The Sr. Designer will lead the creative ideation for various projects and initiatives across the group, while partnering closely with a copywriter and implementation designer. This individual must be a talented and experienced senior level designer who can bring a high level of creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing and Branding communications to life. Must have the ability to influence creative concepts and provide creative direction. Demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives. Work collaboratively in an ever-changing environment to meet aggressive business goals. Must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell creative ideas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
- Partner directly with business leads to generate ideas for new campaigns and iterate on existing campaigns.
- Presents design concepts, serving as subject matter expert in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for design reviews and approval.
- Manage, lead, mentor and inspire copywriter and implementation designer partners.
- Bring ideas and creative to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and internal agency.
- Apply deep and demonstrated experience in design for a broad range of deliverables that include email, direct mail and in-store signage.
- Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and designs that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
- Partner with copywriter peer and implementation designer to deliver on the brief and project expectations and ensure execution of ideas as planned.
- Help assign work to designers based on skills and area of focus.
- Minimum 5 years of working as a designer with an additional 2 years of experience as a senior designer position at an agency and/or corporate environment.
- Proven track record as a Sr. Designer, with a examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough creative.
- Ability to lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
- Ability to manage, lead, mentor and inspire.
- Ability to understand a marketing brief and translate the input into ideas.
- Ability to influence creative concepts and provide creative direction.
- Have the ability to sell creative ideas.
- Knowledge of implementation and production.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
- Broad range of design skill sets and experienced knowledge of branding communications and content creation.
- Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and proficient on a Mac.
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive subsidized health and dental insurance
- Talent are paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education