A Retail Communications team is looking for a Senior Design Producer to help lead the development and delivery of various design and photography content, for their Retail communications platform. The Senior Design Producer will work closely with designers, photographers, writers, cross-functional partners, and creative agencies to define requirements, clarify design/photography goals, manage reviews, and ensure a quality release of the final product.
The Senior Design Producer will be responsible for design and photography— driving projects from concept through delivery. They should possess exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to converse fluently with creatives and planners. S/He should thrive in the face of new creative challenges and opportunities, foreseeing roadblocks or conflicts and always staying calm under pressure.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, self-starter, and is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds.
• Work from the creative brief to schedule and lead creative teams to delivery
• Manage meetings and design reviews.
• Capture key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes
• Track workflow and proactively solve for issues as they arise
• Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an aggressive schedule.
• Partner with creative agencies to meet unique requirements and help in-house creatives scale
• Educate team on feasibility of projects and potential impact, providing alternative solutions to help mitigate risk
• Partner with teams in various regions around the world to ensure timely handoff
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• 5-7+ years’ experience producing design and photography projects for high-profile accounts and campaigns at an advertising agency, web development studio or in-house environment
• Project delivery across a variety of platforms and creative skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules and deliverables
• Deep expertise driving the production process across creative and planning teams, aligning stakeholders, and solving for challenges
• Self-motivated, agile, with strong written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of project management principles and techniques
• Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
• The ability to see the big picture and business goals while paying attention to the smaller details
• Ability to be resourceful, adaptable and results-focused with high energy and positive attitude
• Willing to contribute to the evolution and streamlining of new processes
• Proficient with Keynote and Numbers