Our client is a large bank in Plano, Texas and they are looking for a Senior Data Visualization Designer to join their team for a contract to hire opportunity. This Data Visualization Designer role will be 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
Merchant Services is embarking on a major business modernization program for industry leading user experience. A key component of this effort is a data visualization strategy to create valuable new analytics products to our internal and external customers using business intelligence tools running on a big data infrastructure. The Senior Data Visualization & Business Intelligence Analyst will be on the front line of this effort. Work with data scientists to help turn prototypes into robust, polished analytics products. Engage end users to help insure we are delivering a product they want to consume. Collaborate with the technology team to ensure we have the data we need to support our analytics goals. Come help us build cool products to enlighten and delight our customers!
Senior Data Visualization Designer Responsibilities:
• Create dashboards and standard reports in Tableau and Cognos
• Query hygiene – Review and optimization of report queries for performance and efficiency
• Work closely with data science to understand their prototypes and drivers
• Work closely with technology to ensure the right data infrastructure is in place
• Act as the proxy Product Owner for the stories delivered
• Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present operations related data that is associated with customer pipeline, product usage, bookings forecasting and business productivity.
• Provide insights to the business through analysis of transaction data to create opportunities to improve their business outcomes and support our role as trusted advisor to our clients