A growing enterprise fintech product design team is seeking a Sr. Data Product Designer with a passion for user-centered design and data analyzation. Must have hands-on ability to turn complex industry challenges into useful, desirable and dependable user-centered advertising technology experiences.Designer must have a special focus on data visualization and story-telling to support analytic and reporting solutions across Data, Technology, Analytics and Insights suite of tools.This designer/analyst will be on the front line of this effort. S/he will work with data scientists to help turn prototypes into robust, polished analytics products. S/he will engage end users to help ensure we are delivering a product they want to consume. Collaborate with the technology team to ensure we have the data we need to support our analytics goals.
- Apply design thinking alongside a cross-functional team to design and develop dashboards to enable our agency partners and internal teams to analyze data and make informed business decisions.
- Expected to have an intellectual curiosity and passion about data, visualization and ability to design within the constraints of different business intelligence software (i.e. Tableau, Cognos) in order to solve complex analytic challenges.
- Design and help guide the development of interactive dashboards within a business intelligence software such as Tableau.
- Query hygiene – Review and optimization of report queries for performance and efficiency
- Work closely with data science to understand their prototypes and drivers
- Work closely with technology to ensure the right data infrastructure is in place
- Act as the proxy Product Owner for the stories delivered
- Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present operations related data that is associated with customer pipeline, product usage, bookings forecasting and business productivity.
- Provide insights to the business through analysis of transaction data to create opportunities to improve their business outcomes and support our role as trusted advisor to our clients