The Sr. Customer Engagement & Communications Consultant is responsible for overseeing the development, design and implementation of an integrated and sustainable customer engagement & communications strategy and ecosystem in support of the strategic and operational plan. The Sr. Customer Engagement & Communications Consultant will work as an integral member of company's marketing & customer strategy team, and act as a lead advisor (ambassador) to the company's Executive and leadership teams to support customer engagement and communications goals through on-going communications strategies, plans and initiatives.
- Responsible for all external Plan communications and events including clear and consistent customer communication and correspondence, maximizing opportunities for positive PR-public relations, crisis communications management, content and message strategy, social media strategy and development, event management.
- Communication, activation and integration across all customer segments (member, employer, broker, provider and employee) and across all product lines (commercial, government, individual and Medicare).
- Ensures messaging consistency and brand standards in all external communications. Partners with compliance to ensure regulatory accuracy of communications.
- Implements and manages communications, social and content marketing strategy for all customer segments. Syndicates content across various print, digital and social channels. Supervises resources responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content. Develops regular reporting and metrics.
- Collaborates with Corporate Communications on public relations initiatives including story ideas and events that generate media coverage and brand awareness. Maximizes opportunities for positive PR, and manages all crisis communications. Writes press releases for media. Monitors news relating to the company and responds to media inquiries. Identifies and manages all award submissions.
- Conducts engagement planning
- Manages assigned strategic planning and operational activities to achieve target key company customer engagement performance indicators and service levels. Determines priorities and processes for achieving objectives.
- Evolves and manages the customer engagement and communications strategy, planning and implementation. Collaborates on the development of strategies and key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and positive engagement. Encounters variable situations requiring analytical, interpretative, evaluative and constructive thinking requiring strong solutions.
- Monitors internal communications & engagement activities to include ongoing assessments, interviews, and employee events. Participates in analyses of data to support business goals.
- Supervises new employee orientation and onboarding programs. Assists with enhancement and/or development of employee reward and recognition.
- Attends and/or facilitates committee and other collaboration meetings for information and education. Provides prompt, accurate and excellent services to internal and external customers. Develops solid professional working relationships with various internal departments and units and, as required, vendors, providers, employers, brokers and/or other customers.
- Consults, designs, develops/recommends and operationalizes the internal and external strategic communications strategy, plan and implementation. Develops long-term strategies and sponsors key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and customer engagement.
Quickly and proactively identifies real time issues and provides thoughtful customer engagement and communications solutions.