This is a temp to perm opportunity.
The Senior Creative Operations Consultant is the person responsible for the accuracy of the Creative & Editorial Services organization’s reports and workflow. Reporting to the Manager, Marketing & Creative Operations, s/he will have primary responsibility for budget/financial planning and reporting, workflow capacity planning and reporting, and maintaining the platforms/tools that produce/streamline information, to include the Marketing and Communications SharePoint site, Excel Schedules, Microsoft Access databases, and online project management software.
• The Senior Creative Operations Consultant will track, report, and analyze the $22.5MM Marketing and
Communications annual operating budget. This will include entering invoices into budget tracking
software and reporting monthly on budget performance to department leadership.
• The Senior Creative Operations Consultant will manage our team of vendors as their point of contact
for onboarding and accounts payable. (30%)
• The Senior Creative Operations Consultant will assist the Manager, Marketing and Creative
Operations with the trafficking of projects into the creative studio and managing the software tool
that tracks the team’s overall capacity. S/he will also participate in project scoping. (5%)
• The Senior Creative Operations Consultant will maintain Excel–based project schedule generators. (30%)
• The Senior Creative Operations Consultant will oversee and update the Marketing and
Communications SharePoint site, keeping content current and troubleshooting technical issues. (20%)
• The Senior Creative Operations Consultant will produce regular reports on department activities as
assigned. Reports may include active jobs, engaged assets, hourly rates, etc. (10%)
• Performs other related duties as assigned.(5%)
• Three to five years of relevant work experience in administrative operations/trafficking/project management in an agency or in-house environment.
• Additional Requirements:
The Senior Creative Operations Consultant must possess superior organizational, administrative, and reporting skills.
• communicate persuasively and be able to explain complex data in an easy to understand manner.
• contribute to internal department initiatives, including updating and creating processes, documentation, tools, etc.,
• apply creative thinking, research, and problem-solving skill to enhance our operations and budget reporting processes,
• build networks with peers, colleagues, and project partners through the collaboration and experience of project work.
Attributes required for this position:
• Proven success in project and external vendor/agency/operations administration.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative suite; most importantly Acrobat Professional commenting/review tools.
• Expert level experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Organizational skills to maintain files and manage own time and editorial projects.
• Must be generous with knowledge.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills required.
• Familiarity with corporate/organizational communications, media relations, advertising, marketing communications, and related spheres of professional communication experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively under deadline pressure.
• Demonstrated strong organizational, project and time management skills. Must track multiple deadlines and fiscal elements of assigned projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a marketing department on a team with other professional communicators.
• Professional demeanor and cheerful, helpful approach to the position. Preferred Work Experience and Qualifications
Preferred Work Experience and Qualifications:
• Ability to facilitate meetings and events.
• Demonstrated understanding of Web, video, and print editorial processes and production.
• Bachelor’s degree in English or a relevant field OR four (4) years of directly related experience required.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
This is a temp to perm opportunity.