We are the Creative Team. We’re designers, copywriters, and proofreaders focused on simple, clear, and compelling marketing communications. We support a variety of marketing departments serving varied products and services, audiences, and channels. We move quickly, but thoughtfully. We thrive on innovation and fresh thinking. We hold ourselves to high standards. And we do so knowing that everything we do contributes to a human experience — creative to creative, creative to marketer, and marketing communication to member.
You’re creative. You love ideas as much as details. You flex easily between copywriting and editing. You’re up for anything — whether it’s big or small, promotional or informational. Through it all, you have a magic way of breaking complex ideas into clear and simple language.
You’re collaborative. People love working with you. You’re a problem-solving leader and well-rounded professional. You’ve got great judgement and strong time management skills.
You’re confident. You own your work and you can sell it. You’re calm, cool, and collected. You can handle just about anything. You’re curious and inquisitive. You’re inspired by the work, the people, and most importantly, the possibilities.
About Your Experience:
You have 6-10 years marketing copywriting AND editing experience. You’ve got a solid portfolio to prove it (short form, long form, conceptual and informational). Note: Healthcare experience not necessary at all. Four-year college degree required (or equivalent industry experience).
• Concept, write, and edit brand and marketing communications always keeping in mind the objectives of the assignment and the needs and requirements of the audience
• Lead projects and initiatives
• Present work in senior, manager and director-level forums
• Collaborate with designers and other copywriters to concept, present, revise, and execute copy for innovative member-focused marketing projects and campaigns
• Create content that aligns with brand voice and use talent and skills to find new ways to express that voice
• Deliver strong creative ideas while working on multiple projects (on various topics)
• Make timely and effective decisions that produce results that are accurate, on-brand, on-objective, and on-deadline
• Apply research, problem-solving, and creative thinking to translate creative briefs into compelling and/or informative copy solutions.
• Produce compelling, on-brand ideas and content.
• Ensure that copy solutions meet brand standards and requirements (style, voice, tone, etc.) and that verbal and visual expressions work hand in hand
• Keep abreast of key editorial requirements, legislative issues, regulatory guidelines and organizational goals
• Actively pursue creative growth and development through experience, exposure, and education
• Build networks with peers, colleagues, and project partners through the collaboration and experience of project work
• Contribute to the development of client presentations
• Present and explain creative rationale to individuals and creative teams
Scope of the project:
Ongoing project work — simple letters through to complex, cross-channel campaign development including direct, online, outdoor, print, and more; projects range from promotional to informational in nature.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs