You love words, write great copy, and have inherent self-discipline. You are passionate about your work, have a sense of humor, and value your team. You tend to take risks, and are driven by the opportunities to make a difference. You are excited to create integrated campaigns, get them out to the masses, and are the best storyteller for the job.
This job is for you!
What you will do:
• Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team plus other copywriters to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers. Channels include print, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase and retention
• Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
• Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
• Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage
• Develop high levels of proficiency in creation of online deliverables (product-description pages, site banners and coming soon/family pages) within prescribed deadlines.
• Generate significant contributions to marcom messaging projects and can carry some projects independently.
• Show mastery of brand voice.
• Nurture big-picture, strategic-thinking skills.
• Regularly contribute to the peer review process.
• Become intimately familiar with product line.
• Show growth in understanding of the technical aspects of products and all that’s behind the “secure, manageable and reliable” pillars.
• Demonstrate an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines.
• Exhibit strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives.
• Establish basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills.
• Collaborate with PMs, AMs, CDs, art directors and designers across teams.
• Implement and maintain brand voice, tone and style for both national and global audiences.
• Engage in multiple projects simultaneously.
• Display acute attention to detail.