Our client is looking for a Sr. Copywriter to join its Corporate Relations team. The team’s primary focus is developing marketing materials to support academic partnerships with corporations and associations interested in investing in their employee’s educational and professional development.
• Gather essential information from written Creative Briefs, interviews, and research to write Business-to-Business and/or Business-to-Employee/Student marketing materials including but not limited to print (brochures, case studies, flyers; ads); testimonials; electronic/digital media such as emails, banners; video scripts, PPT and other presentations.
• Develop and execute creative concepts with internal and external design resources.
• Accept feedback and edit copy to reflect input from multiple stakeholders.
• Edit own and others’ writing for grammar, style and overall messaging.
• Manage own projects/schedule according to overall production calendar and individual project calendar to deliver copy on time.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure project deadlines and deliverables are met.
• Communicate effectively with client and team to identify project needs and determine solutions.
• Attend kick-off and team meetings to understand nature of projects and business development needs.
• Review deliverables before passing to client to ensure appropriate copy edits have been made.
• Understand client voice/tone/style and apply according to unique B2B and/or B2E requirements; and help guide and enforce brand standards with clients.
• Prepare and present creative assets for creative reviews, as well as client and department meetings.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
• 5-7 years of copywriting experience in a marketing or related field. B2B experience preferred.
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral formats.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Must have the ability to communicate and work with other departments, colleagues, and partner companies at varying levels of position and location.
• Professional level skills in writing and editing.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment that is very fast-paced.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to use time management skills to deal with multiple projects.
This is a three month opportunity with potential to extend.
Please submit resume along with writing samples to be considered.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs