Aquent Studios is looking for a Senior Creative Copywriter for an ASAP need! This role is considered a Salaried Consultant ( you are paid salary vs. hourly with full benefits) The position would go until the end of the year with potential to extend.
In this unique role, the Sr. Writer will be working in a fast paced, test-and-learn environment called the Loyalty and Personalization War Room. In this space, the creative team will sit with business leads to generate new ideas and iterate to respond to business needs in real time. The Sr. Writer will lead the creative ideation for various projects and initiatives across the War Room while partnering closely with designers. This individual must be a talented and experienced senior level writer who can bring a high level of creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing and Branding communications to life. Must have the ability to influence creative concepts and provide creative direction. Demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of copy to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives. Work collaboratively in an ever-changing environment to meet aggressive business goals. Must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell creative ideas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and generate impactful copy and content that delivers on and adheres to the brand vision, tone and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
- Presents copy concepts, serving as copy subject matter expert in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for copy review and approval.
- Manage, lead, mentor and inspire a pool of talented writers.
- Bring ideas and copy to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
- Apply deep and demonstrated experience in writing for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: signing, print, email, DM, social and digital.
- Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and copy that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
- Partner with design peers and implementation to deliver on the brief and project expectations and ensure execution of ideas and copy as planned.
- Help assign work to writers based on skills and area of focus.