Our client, a legal services company, is looking for a copywriter who takes the mundane and makes it engaging and, dare we say, fun.
What you’ll do
You’ll be working with a cross-functional team of developers, product marketers, and designers on product innovation (also known as a Strike Team). You’ll be responsible for maintaining their brand voice in all product touch points, pre- and post-purchase. The customer-facing copy you write will exist across (mostly) digital touch points—products & services pages, pre-checkout experiences, post-checkout experiences, landers, and emails. You will report to the Sr. Director of Brand Voice who will be there to guide you and other copywriters in various cross-functional teams.
What they're looking for
- Someone to help bring the client brand voice to life, utilizing the right attributes at the right time, and convey the appropriate tone throughout the customer journey
- Someone who enjoys collaborating with a close-knit Strike Team and sees projects through to completion—marketing folks, product people, designers, attorneys, and more
- Someone who knows how to strategize with product and marketing teams about customer experience, business objectives, and how to best bring our story to life through words
- Someone who believes in “clarity above all” and is highly skilled in distilling down information into simple messages
- Someone who brings empathy to their writing practice and see things from a customer’s point of view
- Someone who is organized and able to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Someone who takes ownership of a project and keeps communications going through to completion