Aquent is looking for a highly conceptual creative person who is a talented storyteller and exceptional wordsmith. Candidates will have passion and a strong grasp of current digital strategies and experience writing for websites and apps.
- Working independently and as part of the creative team, typically including an product manager and designer, to deliver excellent work on every aspect of a project.
- Develop concepts and supporting materials for a holistic brand relaunch as well as day-to-day marketing needs
- Evangelizing our corporate style and brand voice and tone, sharing with other groups the importance of consistency in delivering our brand promise.
- Understanding the business and industry of our internal clients and the lives of our prospects and customers.
- Participating in all necessary internal and external meetings - briefings, status, brainstorming sessions, and presentations.
- Managing multiple projects for various clients, and working with project management to meet all deadlines.
- In close concert with other leaders and team members in the organization, develop and refine compelling content that aligns with objectives, strategy and goals.
- Accountable for management of short and long form content initiatives; articles, whitepapers, infographics, etc. Skilled at developing content ranging from bite-sized to long form.
- Create and implement framework for planning, writing, editing and producing content.
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and complies with SEO best practices.
- Drive content success metrics and analytics and obsessively track and measure results, gather insights, and optimize content for conversion.
- High integrity, energy and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- 5-7 years working as a Content Marketing Manager.
- Bachelors degree with emphasis on communications, marketing or equivalent working experience.
- Experience creating content for the web and apps.
- Strong presentation skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Knowledge of Wordpress is helpful.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
Portfolio must contain:
- Live copy on the web (i.e. Blog, website), preferably a site under your direction.
- SEO writing sample.