The Copywriter will create written deliverables for our internal team for projects (described below) that will take place over the next year.
• Creates Copy documentation (Copy Docs) based on project direction and team input
• Communicates frequently with Product development team, IT Developers, UX, and Creative team to make sure our work efficient and effective.
• Attends necessary meetings remotely and in-person as needed.
• Ensures timely delivery of copy assets to the larger creative team.
• Edits copy and proofreads work.
• Brainstorms new ideas and offers solutions on executing emails and site related projects.
Scope of Work:
- Copy for weekly Promotional email campaigns
- Copy for Weekly Promotional assets corporate site and affiliate partner sites
- Copy for Vendor funded, and Marketing landing pages
- Has worked in an e-Commerce environment and is skilled at writing for promotional campaigns that are offer driven.
- Adept and accomplished in writing for both promotional campaigns as well as user interfaces and brand marketing experiences.
- Is proficient in writing long form descriptive copy as well as short directional style copy
- Is exceptionally detail oriented and thoroughly organized.
- Has the ability to handle writing copy for multiple pieces across channels, with a focus on consistency and accuracy.
- Has 5+ years working in a digital/e-commerce environment
- Oversees/Reviews copy for projects written by less Sr. writers
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs