Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a Sr. Content Strategist on a long-term contract.
- Responsible for creating / contributing to user experience strategy by creating useful, clear, helpful, and engaging content across channels.
- Responsible for competitive audits and integrating research and data-driven analysis into a cohesive content strategy and UI direction for large, complex projects with many stakeholders across the organization.
- Can assess and address critical gaps in existing online content policies, standards, and content management tools.
- Will create, oversee execution of, and report on the editorial planning, content lifecycles, and content goals with the portfolio leaders for the relevant digital service portfolios.
- Experience in digital content creation, copy editing, and strategy that serves financial clients, with keen fluency in short-form digital content and user interface writing, including instructional and help text, field labels, status messaging, and more. Able to integrate data-driven analysis and subjective stakeholder feedback into clear rationale for language on screen.
Additional Job Details:
- Expertise (11+ years) in content strategy and user interface writing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluid and easy-going but can also lead cross-functional team collaboration to discuss UX options and solutions
- Financial services background strongly preferred.