• Provide comprehensive research on assigned categories and special projects.
• Translate business issues into appropriate research designs that lead to actionable insights.
• Provide the consumer perspective through a combination of past and current research.
• Incorporate innovative research techniques to address specific corporate and category issues.
• Partner with colleagues in complementary departments for more comprehensive research.
• Determine research methodology necessary to effectively address business and research objectives.
• Direct the execution of projects by outside research suppliers.
• Support the identification and development of research stimulus materials.
• Recognize patterns in data and perform additional analyses to flesh out findings.
• Leverage disparate information from a variety of internal sources.
• Summarize and present research findings and recommend course of action to various levels throughout the organization.
• Knowledge of marketing research techniques and statistical analysis
• Experience in designing and interpreting research that surfaces motivations behind behavior.
• Experience with ethnography, qualitative research, concept screening, attitude and usage, persuasion testing, brand tracking, discrete choice, correspondence mapping, linear regression, factor and cluster analysis.
• Excellent analytical skills with high level of attention to detail, strong mathematical ability, and expertise in interpreting research results and developing recommendations with minimal input.
• Ability to function within a team environment, add insight to other researcher's work, and negotiate with internal and external customers at all levels.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills, with minimal revisions required.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and creative problem skills.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills in creating timelines and cost estimates, and sticking to them.
• Proficiency in SPSS, Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook, and survey programming software.
• Masters degree in Marketing, Business or Statistics preferred.
• 3+ years related experience.
• Exemplary attendance, work ethic, and job performance.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs