Maternity leave coverage with Fortune 500 Tech company with offices in Mississauga!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Communications Manager who has a proven track record of creating and executing proactive PR communications campaigns to cover a six-month maternity leave. This person would be a creative storyteller with expertise in developing external programs with an emphasis on thought leadership and media relations.
In this role, you’ll be part of the global communications team whose focus is to be a pioneer of a new era of dynamic relationships between the client and its stakeholders. We shape beliefs and inspire actions to fuel growth. This cross-functional, global team includes experts in public relations, digital & social media, employee communications, content development, graphic design, video production and more.
• Develop, lead and execute PR programs that raise brand awareness and build its reputation as a customer obsessed, design driven, and technology powered company.
• Push creative thinking to break boundaries in bold PR and integrated communications programming aligned to core content platforms and regional marketing initiatives.
• Lead initiatives that scale across varying tactics (e.g. media, events, speaking, awards, internal communications, blog, social media) and audiences (e.g. current/future talent, customers, shareholders).
• Manage multiple stakeholders and develop executive content platforms including product storylines and thought leadership messaging.
• Provide strategic external communications counsel to senior leaders and internal stakeholders.
• Drive Canadian advocacy/influencer programs using our Canadian customers to tell our best stories across the marketing mix.
• Execute measurement and reporting to determine effectiveness of all communications initiatives.
• Manage Canadian PR agency.